Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A blast from the past . . .

I was looking for an old friend of mine from North Plainfield and came across the NPHS Reunion website. (I attended NPHS for 7th, 8th and 9th grade and then moved to Bridgewater). I doubt most Class of 69ers would remember me, but as I looked through all the reunion photos, I saw quite a few people I had been friends with from East End and NPHS. In any case, how great that you're all so diligent about staying in touch through reunions! I'll use this blog to just say a quick hello to those of you I remember from grade school and on . . Carol Mingione; Beverly Gaston, Joyce Triol; Karen Von Tish; Gary Garwacke; Dave Mills; and Beat Steiner (a fellow Coloradan).

So fun looking at the pics of North Plainfield and seeing so many familiar faces. Howard's blogs are quite amusing. Enjoy your 40th reunion!

2 comments:

  1. Maryann....how did you find the NPHS Reunion blog? I'm glad you're a follower. I hope you don't mind that I mentioned your blog. Howard

    ReplyDelete
  2. MARYANNE!!! I was so excited to see your post! I have thought about you so many times over the years but did not know how to get in touch with you. It would be great to catch up on your life through my email address. seagreene@earthlink.net
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Carol Mingione Greene

    ReplyDelete